Jan 12, 2009

2009 Year for Corporate Cleansing and New Wineskin

Posted on 11:39 PM by Kung-Li Deng



Dear Beloved in Christ and prayer warriors,
Attached please find a message from Patricia Wenzel on Dec 31, who is a prayer leader in NJ. I highlighted in Red the part that she mentioned that 2009 will be a year of corporate cleansing and giving birth in the body of Christ. These words are timely as I was going through a tough decision at that time facing ARCC’s situation regarding Pastor Huang’s recent behaviors and church leadership’s response in tolerance, not taking stand in the Word of God. Again the Lord confirmed in me that I, as the pastor, was dealing with sin and its consequences in His bride, His church.

I believe that Jesus is coming again and this is the end time. I Peter 4:17: “For it is TIME for judgment to begin with the family of God.” The word “judgment” is from the Greek word “Krisis” and later translated into “Crisis” in English. Many of us may feel what is going on is crisis. However, I firmly believe that the Lord is still in charge. He will turn the crisis into a turning point, a new beginning, giving birth to new things. As the Lord is dealing with sins in Wall street as we are all witnessing, He certainly will deal with sin starting with His House. As the end time is approaching, the first thing the family or house of God shall seek at this point of time is to seek His Holiness. Then His revival shall come among those who seek His face and Holiness.


This is the end time, His food steps are so close that, in my spirit, I could feel His heartbeat, His pain and suffering for the unclean in His church. In ARCC, we have been singing this worship song on “The holy lamb of God who sits high on a throne”坐在寶座上聖潔羔羊 through the month of December. I hope that I can sincerely sing that song again, not feeling that His glory has to keep a distance from us because of our tolerance in sin. During the last worship service in Dec, Hsiaowei has shared with me that she felt that the glory of God fell down at the beginning when we sang this song but it had to stop half way. Because of Eli’s tolerance of sins in the house of God, 1 Samuel 4:22 “Ichabod, saying The glory of God has departed….”. My sincere prayer is that God will have mercy as we humble again before Him so His glory will be dwelling among us who are clean and sound by His grace and mercy.


Do not be discouraged by what is going on in men’s land; be alert and watchful in God’s land. It is the sign that Jesus is coming!! As Jesus taught about the signs of the end of the age in Mathew 24, in verse 4, “Watch out that no one deceives you, for many will come in my name….”, 11 “ and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people” We have been given the Holy Spirit in our hearts that can help us discern and make right decision.
As for me, at the very beginning of my service to the Lord, this has been a lesson to teach me to humble and pay attention to what the Lord has to say through this long process (almost lasts for 10 more years!!). I would like to invite you also be part of the team that will pray, stand and watch together with me and my family.




New Wine, New Wineskin. In my prayer, the revival is coming, it is here. The Lord gave me a very clear scripture in Mathew 9:17 “Neither do men pour new wine into old wineskin”. The main thing here is to prevent from the left-over from the old wineskin into the new wine (freshly squeezed grape juice) that will cause the new wine to sour, ferment and turn back into old quickly. Following the lead of the Holy Spirit, I have started a home church, called Agape House, in my house.


My vision for 2009 is calling out to start 12 Agape Houses: home gathering that will host the glory of God in their family and friends in 2009. Luke and Hsiaolan have signed up to be the #2 in their house in LA. Please pray to see if you will come along. I can arrange time to share with you this vision or you can come on Sunday to seek the Lord together.
We will get together again at 11:00am on coming Sunday in my place. 214 N. Harrison Street, Princeton. You are welcome to join us as the Lord leads you or you can pray for us. After service, we will have fellowship lunch together. Welcome to bring one course or dish to share with everyone.

May God richly bless you and your faithful service,

In Him,
Kung-Li

From: rwtink@aol.com [mailto:rwtink@aol.com] Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2008 5:47 PMTo: dengkung@yahoo.comSubject: Fwd: 2009

Brother Kung-Li,
I pass this along for your interest.....
Patricia is a leader in the NJ prayer movement.
Wes-----Original Message-----From: Patricia L Wenzel To: Patricia Wenzel Sent: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 4:38 pmSubject: 2009
Greetings, ...
As for the church..........I am praying that over this next year 5769 (2009) those of us who say we belong to Christ will seek His corporate cleansing in this hour. You see I firmly believe the Lord is calling the corporate church to grow up and get clean. If we are going to be useful to Christ this year we must confess corporate sin and shift from those sins into healing. The prophet has said this is the year of the womb. I stand in agreement. It is a year to give birth. Let us prepare for that birthing and get our "house" in order. I do not know what the seven sin areas are but I believe I know some of them. I am sure you do too. Let us submit to the Spirit of the Living God and dunk in the Jordan and get free of our leprosy. The corporate sin in the church is eating away our ability to war, to live, to grow, to mature, to become the bride without sport or wrinkle and to birth the blessings we are to birth.

No Response to "2009 Year for Corporate Cleansing and New Wineskin"

Leave A Reply