Feb 19, 2009

走最深的谷登最高的山

Posted on 4:22 PM by Kung-Li Deng


This phrase came out of Wednsday night bible study, not from me, but from Shuguo.

He was praying for me, these words came out from his mouth.

走最深的谷,登最高的山(pass the deepest valley before you climb the highest apex



At that moment, I knew that God was speaking to me through him. God is using my brother ministering to me, speaking into my situation, my life, my anxiety, my uncertainty.

走最深的谷,登最高的山(pass the deepest valley before you climb the highest apex

A picture with five fingers popped in my spirit. And, with the help from Zach's left hand (cute hand, my hand is too big), I drew this picture.

You and I will have experiences of mountain top:

-received the assurance of salvation that now seems to be so yesterday far away, can it help you current situation?

-received an exciting prophecy and encouragement that never seems to come true

-encountered God in a incredible experience in a conference that seemly fades away as times goes by

-experienced a great fellowship that seems to be impossible to repeat

-healed of a sickness that seems coming back again…

However, after the mountain top experience, it seems all go down from there to, err, a valley.

Dark, hard to see the future, smell of death, depressed…..

You are not alone. A lot of fellows in the bible went through the same thing:

-Joseph, after received a vision in dream about his final destiny in high place, was sold to a foreign land by his brothers and eventually put into a prison for a crime he did not commit.

-David, after anointed to be the king, was cast out from the King Saul, his mentor and father-in-law, to hide out in the desert.

-Abraham, after God's promise to have great number of seeds and nations coming out of him, went through years of barren lives without a child of his own with Sarah.

-Jesus, after a glorious transfiguration on a mountain top, faces a child with autism that no one could do anything about it.

The fact is,

The valley frees us from your current constrain into what God wants you to do.

Joseph's dream could not fulfill if he stayed in his father's tent shepherding. His destiny belongs to a foreign land far away with different culture and language. He will climb to the top of the political mountain to be the primes minister of his time.

David's anointing could not be fulfilled under King Saul. He had to wait until God's time come.

The valley moves us out of your comfort zone into the realm of faith

Abraham was called the father of faith waiting and believing what God has said.

The valley shows us there are other mountains that God wants us to top, not just one.

The valley humbles us so we can focus on development of God's gift in us to get ready to climb the next mountain.

Now I understand. This valley I am in is a perfect storm to move me into God's purpose.

The deeper it is, the freer I get because it helps me to trust nothing but God Himself.

At a point, by His grace, I will be on the next mountain and cry out " He alone is my helper!!, Glory to Him"

My dear beloved in Christ, come and climb your next mountain into our destiny together!!

No Response to "走最深的谷登最高的山"

Leave A Reply