Nov 11, 2009

Universal Second Tier

Posted on 11:23 PM by Kung-Li Deng


This is verse from Psalm 71:18 that has been impacting my life in 2009:
Even when I am old and gray, do not forsake me, O God, till I declare your power to the next generation, your might to all who are to come.


I believe that this is a verse speaking of coming revival here in NJ among youth and young people.I believe that, a multitude of "gray and old" Christians will be raised up into a great harvest field to do the word of God: declare his power to the next generation.
Now I have a chance to work with a group of young people here in NJ. This verse seems to be unfolding in front of my eyes. Have been a Christian for more than 30 years, I feel that I am walking on this unfamiliar “water” right now and fully understand why Peter would say, “Lord, I am sinking…” when Peter was walking to meet Jesus on the stormy water. Taking my eyes away from Jesus and look at myself, I would fall. I can only fix my eyes upon him who is the author and the finished of my faith.
Please watch this video clips recorded early on this year on “Universal Second Tier (click this link or picture to watch in Chinese, 16 min)”. The timing was way ahead of the time when youth house, Wilson house and other activities have started in 2009. This message was inspired by this keyboard stand box after it has been sitting in my living for a month. As I watched it myself this week, I was greatly encouraged by this message that Lord has given me. Please join me on this timely message!!
Have a wonderful harvest season!!
Kung-Li

No Response to "Universal Second Tier"

Leave A Reply