Apr 2, 2009

Contact Us

Posted on 12:28 PM by Kung-Li Deng

Welcome to contact us. Thank you

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):

2 Response to "Contact Us"

.
gravatar
Anonymous Says....

Dear Paster Kung-Li,

I happen to find your info in the web. I am your junior high school classmate, Chien-Hung Yeh (葉建宏). Maybe you have already forgot, but I am still so happy to get your info and know you become a pastor to lead the people. If you are still remember me, you may send me a email or drop me a line. My number is (408) 821-5129 in San Jose, CA.
Reagrds,

William Yeh 03/23/2010

.
gravatar
Ashley Says....

I love the flannel board pictures from Kids Corner Daniel in the Lion's Den and am wondering where you got them.
Ashley, oneluckigirl@gmail.com

Leave A Reply