Jan 4, 2011

Open House: Catalite House Video Tour

Posted on 3:28 AM by Kung-Li Deng



Join me for a 15-min open house: a virtual video tour to walk through every rooms in Catalite Online Worship!!

I would like to thank Agape House (AH) folks who make this possible:


You have put up with ALL technology glitches - power outage, no signal, no sound, terrible noise, you name it.
You have endured the bombardment of "Ads" in the "free channel" era.
You persisted through "low-resolution" broadcasting where all images are "fuzzy" for a reason.
Yet
You come on every week to support us.
You sing praises, dancing in your family room (pretending I should say) just like in the "church".
You show up from your webcam so there goes the "One-way" communication that I was "left" alone in my family room.
You stay late in pray room to fellowship, chat, laugh, cry together.

Yes!!  You Still Believe in This Vision!!
And here we come to a place where, I think, it is ready to move to the next step!!
Praise God!!  And Thank You!!

No Response to "Open House: Catalite House Video Tour"

Leave A Reply