Feb 9, 2009

Hello Monday from Kung-Li (week Feb 9)

Posted on 1:11 PM by Kung-Li Deng



Dear beloved in Christ,


Good morning in this gorgeous Monday morning!! It is finaaaaally getting above zero degree C here in Princeton NJ!! I feel that, in the spirit, it is getting warmer around you and your house as we are walking out of winter and into Spring!!


(photo by Sue Han)

Thursday night worship:

Live worship on Thursday was a tremendous blessing to our family last Thursday night. Around 8:00pm, Hsiao-wei was cooking while Zach was playing. Shorted handed, I was busy playing piano, worshiping and taking care of ALL computer equipments at the same time in my study. I set up a link to my family room TV so Hsiaowei and Zach also joined us dancing and worshiping throughout the night. This is all about a house church at work: while ministering, my family is able to stick around with me and join force in the presence of the Lord!! My sincere hope is that you and your family can also enjoy this time of worship together in your family room!! If you have any feedback, please write to me in email.

Replay of Thursday night worship: Thursday night worship is recorded and can be replay. Go to Catalite Worship Channel Window, click on “on-demand” and you will find the clip there. Replay and worship along!!

I am soliciting suggestions from you to name Thursday night worship both in English and Chinese. Please fill the blank below:

------- Life Streaming (For example, Stream Life Streaming). Email me your suggestion!! kungdeng@agapehousenet.org

New music clips:

I have uploaded several new music clips in Catalite Worship channel, including a jazz flavored “What a friend we have in Jesus”, “Amazing grace” and a piano solo. Also a great song we sang for holy communion this past Sunday in Agape House. You may want to use it for your next Lord’s supper for holy communion time.

Wed night foundation bible study:

Welcome to join Wed night bible study on-line. You can join with an unique experience of on-line bible study (in Chinese now) with all participants Live in webcam streaming plus conference call. Please email me if you are interested. Seats are limited (due to our current internet and software capacity).

Pastor Kung-Li


No Response to "Hello Monday from Kung-Li (week Feb 9)"

Leave A Reply