Jul 9, 2009

Family Altar Time: AHF Sunday Message

Posted on 2:07 AM by Kung-Li Deng


How about startng a family time this way:

~After dinner, invite your whole family sit down and watch, yes, watch TV together - only that it is a video bible that gives you Book of John verse by verse with a historical backgroun and wonderful acting and dramatized reading

After 10-12 min video bible time, open floor to all for short discussion and question, then pray for each other~

I tried it with my 4 year old Zach. To my surprise, Zach stayed focused for the complete length of video (about 15 min).

Afterward, he asked me this question: Daddy, why did Jesus become a man?

Wow, that is the whole point of John chapter 1, The Word became flesh....

Then we asked what we can pray for him, Zach responded,
"Pray for me to be able to play with others when I go to school in September"...

I am inviting you to "watch" Book of John in the next few weeks at your family time.
Click this website to find the video bible, Book of John, from GoodTV

click to watch Sunday's test drive on Family Altar time using Video Bible

No Response to "Family Altar Time: AHF Sunday Message"

Leave A Reply