Oct 13, 2010

Miners Are Out!! I held on to God's hand, the best hand

Posted on 4:30 PM by Kung-Li Deng

Praise the Lord!!!

Hsiaowei and I have been praying for these miners and their families ever since they were trapped.  We were told by the news that it might have taken up to 3 months to get them out.  Now, we are so touched that they all came out safely.

33 of miners are all rescued, one by one
The youngest rescued miner said,

"There were not 33 of us down there.  There were actually 34 of us: God has never left us down here"


Toward the end of the video clip, I heard one miner saying (through translation): "I held on to God's hand, the best hand"
Share this with you!! 


Kung-Li & Hsiaowei



more report from CNN

No Response to "Miners Are Out!! I held on to God's hand, the best hand"

Leave A Reply