Nov 23, 2010

Is This Me? Thanksgiving Word Art from Sarah

Posted on 3:40 PM by Kung-Li Deng

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4

I received this from Sarah when she and family joined our Sunday house church time. 

"Uncle Kung-Li, here you are.  A word art for you. "  said Sarah. (you can find other Sarah's art work here Rainbow in a Sunny Day)

I suddenly realize why Sarah politely asked my permission to spend 5 minutes on our weekly Thursday night worship to "interview" me. At that time, it seemed very out of place during our "prayer" time.  But I did it anyway: spending 5 min answering her questions.

Over our Catalite webcam interactive session, Sarah asked me questions such as
"what color you like?"  "what is your favorite season?"

I am so glad I DID go through her interview during our prayer time- now comes a wonderful piece of word art to describe pretty much, eh,  me.

Two lessons I learn:
1: Always find a time to listen and talk with our loved ones
No matter how out of place it may seem, spend time listening and talking to your loved ones.  Other things can wait.  Give them priority.

2. Through the eyes of a child we find ourselves:
Be very honest, sometimes we grown-ups lose ourselves throughout the grinding process life throws at us.  It is so refreshing to be able to see myself from a little child's eye.  Maybe, that is why Jesus said that we can not enter the kingdom of God unless we "have", or I should say "return to" the simple faith of a little child.

No Response to "Is This Me? Thanksgiving Word Art from Sarah"

Leave A Reply